Thursday, September 24, 2015

MUSIC THURSDAY: #237MUSIC #iLOVECAMERMUSIC SEPTEMBER EDITION

Hello people..It's another edition of your fav monthly music post...You already know what I think about #237Music..

#237Music September Edition..Enjoy!!



Tata ft Pascal & Tilla - Contri Boy Remix 

I had to start of with this track..Lots of energy..This is Tata's first single..New Bell Music crew..I am sold on the "contri tok"..lol



P-Lomude - Ella
"You were made for me" Saka Makossa Njang..my baby dance Bikutsi"..

Takang - Badman for pepper
Wehhh Camer...;) 


Prospe - Poppin'
"No disrespect oh..if you ain't African, you aint poppin' "???


Crown Prince - Mac Mula
"Je suis Mac Mula...Mac Mula"


Yinno C - We like to Party
OK let's turn it up..."Bring up right now..turn the music up"...Techno Thingz..



SirQuest - IV
So I decide to posted the whole EP by US based Yonkwi aka SirQuest IV...


Melcube - Made in Cameroon
Made in Cameroon...Need I say more? Lyrics..lol..


Numerica - La Magie
DJKris on the beat.. "..On change pas l'equipe qui gagne"..La Magie..


Kumani - Chef de Quartier
"Bring me Chef de Quartier"...I am feeling the lyrics and beats..Htown reppin'..;) 


 Nami Nami Cyrus - Amasa (No Vex)
"Nami Namiiiii...Je suis Ewakajo..Amasa ehhh. ah papa Amasa No vex"...SlimBeatzzz..Enough said..



Pascal Ft Tilla
The new bell music crew have been on a roll.. This is Pascal's first single..ft one of my fav feemcees..Tilla! " "Ma thing na ma thing"..."Now they don di compare me na for with Jovi and Krotal"..Lyrics and beats..


King Kurtis ft Prosby - Dangerous Girl
"Tell me what you want..tell me how you feel"..#237Swag...."So Dangerous"



Wax Dey ft Kay Switch - Mbaghalum


"She want to confirm, I go put it down she go confirm...It's Wax Dey featuring Kay Switch "I go make you dance Mbaghalum"..When Camer meets Naija...

.

237Divas

Zemie - Choweh

"Fine no di stress...Plenty money oh..Chowehhh"



Dencia - Rodeo Drive

Dencia is back again with another track.... "J'adore Rodeo Drive"..What's the verdict?


Highlights of  Today's MT...


X-Maleya ft Lady Ponce - Kum Kum
"Ma Lady Ponce eh"..This video giveth me life..Lady Ponce just adds her special touch to the X-Maleya's swag..



Ventura & Banla - Lah Yer
These Wirfon deserve feathers in their caps.lol.I cut the "Lah Yer" bug a few weeks ago..It's been on the replay! The track is available on CD Baby here.. "Ver dze won Fon"..



Frank - Coller La Petite
This track di kill me with sweet..haha..Opinion has it..It is the track of the year? What do you think? All na say..."Coller la petite"


Ngoma- Ekie
Okay....I am feeling this track..This is what happens when bottle dance meets contri tok swag+ "Ekie"..



What is/are your fav(s)? More tracks loading??

..#237Music is on a roll. Let's support our own..Show some love.Like/share,play and dance to some #237Music this weekend..

Y.M.
IRepCamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This