Thursday, April 11, 2013

MUSIC THURSDAY: IT'S THAT BAMENDA BOI & THAT BANSO BOY!!!

Another Thursday..and always love sharing because I seem to come across new videos/audios more regularly!

The Cameroon Urban Music Industry is up and coming and I totally love this Jovi interview on Access Africa



Now to some music..

Magasco.."It's that Bamenda Boi again".....I love the photography/video quality of the Kumba Market Video... I think It could have used more direction on the concept but it is a good start!Thumbs Up Mumak,  Thumbs Up Archaic, Thumbs Up Magasco....



Banye..Is it that Banso Boy? The lyrics are soo funny! Enough said..lol




There is a lot of budding talent in and from Bamenda.Stay tuned for updates on Project New Bamenda!

TGIT..'cause the weekend is almost here...Enjoy!

Y.M.
IRepCamer

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the new updates on our musicians oh, I always love coming here, great blog, great job.
    Mah Mekolle www.pearlsofourlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma...Thanks for the compliment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI ITS BANYE AND I AM GLAD I FOUND THIS PLS SEND ME THE LINK NEXT TIME LET ME SEND THE BLOG A SHOUT OUT N SHARE THE LINK WIF MA FRIENDS TOO;HONORED TO BE ON UR BLOG THX

    ReplyDelete

Share This