Monday, November 24, 2014

CAMER FACES,SPACES & PLACES: PHOTOGRAPHY BY KELLY B

Hello people.Introducing a new feature which showcases Cameroon through (random) pictures.  The goal is also showcase,promote  and encourage of up and coming photographers!! 


Camer Faces, Spaces & Places #1 features photos by Buea based photographer Kelly B. 



En Passant Le Mungo..lol




After a hard day's work..

Drunk in Love


You love my Afro and I know it..lol. <3 font="">

Photographer & Videographer Penjo of Penjo Entertainment



The life and times of....
In all it's black and white glory




 About Kelly B
 Kelly B  is a born,  bred and now based Buea  photographer. He also doubles aas the p.r.o of  Buea based record label. Chillen Muzic Entertainment.Young and energetic Kelly Blaise Achu (Kelly B) is  fine-tuning his art as a professional photographer. Influenced by creative imagination, the prospective film-maker is quite optimistic about future possibilities in the creative industry. And did I mention he went to my high school alma  mater, Baptist High School(BHS) Buea?? lol


Contact 
kelly_achu@yahoo.com
+237 79 73 10 58


Thumbs up to Kelly B on  Daphne's Reflection EP cover & promo shots!! I had to add that..I am a Daphnite like that..lol..
No be small thing. Photographer work no easy..lol

Daphne's Reflection EP cover


If you are a photographer (or know one), love taking pictures and will love to be featured, please email your pictures and a brief bio with contact information to irepcamer@gmail.com. 

Have a nice week ahead

Y.M.
IRepCamer

5 comments:

  1. I love Kelly B's pictures. I have stumbled on a few FB and knew he was good when I saw pictures he took of Daphne! I also love the fact that not all of his pictures are staged as he also takes nature etc. I look forward to doing a photoshoot with him for my blog someday! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too that not all pictures are staged..To me taking good random pictures is the essence of photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just have to love Kelly's work. A young man driven by his passion for art, nature and beauty of his country.
    Keep it up !
    Love from Germany.
    Ngetse

    ReplyDelete

Share This