Wednesday, January 21, 2015

STYLE: THE WEDDINGTON WAY JANUARY STYLE CHALLENGE

Hello people..2015 It's been great so far and I am glad to participate in the Weddington Way January style challenge. A few days ago I received an email from one of their Community Coordinators asking if I was interested in participating and I said yes..OK I am not really a fashion blogger but hey why not,...lol!!

About Weddington Way 
Weddington Way is an online boutique that offers the modern bride a highly curated selection of top brands in wedding party style

The Challenge?
 Create an bridesmaid inspiration board with a chiffon dress

And the best inspiration site I know?? Pinterest.You guessed right.lol

I picked the grey dress. It's a winter wedding  it's nude theme with some colour "pop". I am an accessories junkie so I started scouting.haha!

Theme: Dusty Blue-Coral-Grey-Blue

Inspiration Post #1

Inspiration Post #2

Inspiration Post #3


Bridesmaid Pinspiration Board #1
Bouquet, Nail Polish, Shoes, Clutch, Necklace, Earrings, Hairpins



 Bridesmaid Pinspiration Board #2
Bouquet, Nail Polish, Shoes, Clutch, Earrings, Necklace, Hair Pins




All in One...


I had fun doing this..Looking forward to another style challenge!




So which one do you prefer? 1 or 2? How would you style the grey chiffon dress?

Y.M.
IRepCamer

13 comments:

  1. This is super glamourous. Infact when next you are going shopping ...put that on my list. I love the hair..my fav hairstyle. And a touch of orange/cream is definitely my thing. I love love love....but where can i get ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha..Check the links in the caption Braun!na wah..

      Delete
  2. good job Yef..I love it..i would totally wear that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I love your choice of colors. Great color theme for a winter wedding but yet still keeps that feminine touch without too much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies. Glad you like my first attempt at styling..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nr 1 is nice. A lil bit is just enough at times. The colours are ok and the accessories too. They match.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fashionista..A pop of colour doesn't hurt!! #AccessoriesJunkie..lol

      Delete
  6. okay when i want to get married i will look for this people. colourful designing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is Gorgeous! Everything about this post... Photography, mood, setting, dress, makeup, everything is STUNNING! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing dress. Perfect pics. I would love to wear this dress and have Brandi Smyth Photography at my reception.

    ReplyDelete

Share This