Thursday, January 8, 2015

MUSIC THURSDAY: IT's A CAMER FEMALE ARTISTS MIX

Hello people..The first Music Thursday post for this year goes to Camer Female Artists..By now you should know that I am obsessed about anything that empowers and uplifts women. I hope at least one female Camer artist makes it big this 2015. 




So here are some  of my fav Femcees in Camer Entertainment..Each track has a message..Enjoy!


Askia - No Worry Me
"The sun rise on me..It sets up on my shoulder so you cannot bring me down". Hope to see more of Askia this  year 'cause this chic can rappppp....The lyrics of for this track sef na die oh..lol



Daphne - Reflection
Her reflection EP debut and IFest performance made the Steven's rastafari chic, Daphne one of the rising Camer stars of 2014 on my list. "Time for Reflection feel the breeze of redemption. You no fit get your cake. After you don drop am.Coni man die. Coni man go bury am. You chop alone you go die alone...."




Miss Lena - I day What I day (ft Tom Kingue)
Don't you just love Ms Lena's calm and composed self portrayed in our pictures. It is definitely reflected in her music. And I definitely feeling this track and the choice of artist to collabo was just perfect. "I day what I day..MissLena237"."Unapologetic of what I am cause...."...And tTom Kingue's rap is just IT!


Tilla - Girls
The "indie" tunes at the beginning of this track.."First of check us all ma backside. whatt..E day like mountain..damn" "This one's for my school girls, pay attention in class and read your book well". "Di one for ma nga dem. for ma repe dem. For the youth dem. For the girls way dem check say...."This is great song to empowerment song for girls!! "Bomboclatttt"...Tilla can rappp ehhh..





Tokee Lala - Pack Fine
If you have seen her debut promo pictures  (by William Nsai) on her facebook page then you know she is a breath of fresh air...The latest artist on my promo radar is Tokee Lala and her single #Packfine produced SlimBeatz has interesting lyrics and catchy and danceable beats. 





Zinnia - Run
OK Zinnia just brings something different to the Camer music scene. First off her promo shots Wowed me..And her music?  A blend of afrobeats, jazz, makossa, pop??  "I go run run run..I go run soteyyyy"


And the  Playlist....



It's almost the weekend..Enjoy the music.#TrendCamer

Y.M.
IRepCamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This