Thursday, May 1, 2014

MUSIC THURSDAY: #TEAM237 #TRENDCAMER

Hello People...Another Thursday....Bringing you the goodies of Camer Music..
Enjoy....

Flosha A - Temperature Rise
The temp is def rising eh..lol.


DJ BO - Flag Up
How patrotic DJ




Espo 2 Ben's - L'homme

Fifi Negresse
OK I can't get over her music..Chaiiii




Lady Ponce - Secouer secouer
Let's just say Lady Ponce is the ultimate Bikutsi Hip hopper


Dog Star - My Sweet Bamenda
Keeping it about the original sounds and tunes..I love me some Bamenda!!


King Boris - Hotter Than Fire


Duc-Z - African Mamy
OK I am  officially a Duc-Z groupie..lol


Dareal - Dinosaure (C'est Quoi Ton Way)
C'est quoi ton way? 



LG2H - Les Way De L'heure




And the highlights of today's MT. go tooooo.....

Gasha ft Magasco - "Faya Di Burn" 
I am absolutely in love with this track. Both artists and the video director need a big thumbs up!!Unfortunately it has sparked controversy. 


 Magasco ft Duc Z - Fine Boy
Na that Bamenda boi..."Fine Boy, no money. Go Home no worry..." I love this video.Quality, Styling are so much on point..I see Krotal (I am a groupie). Duc Z also gave it to the track. This is one artist that Empire needs to buzz more!



Enjoy the Music.It's almost the weekend.

Y.M.
IRepCamer

1 comment:

  1. Wow the music industry is being flavoured with nice Cameroon music! I like the Flag Up song...it's been a while no patriotic music has been on

    ReplyDelete

Share This