Thursday, October 9, 2014

MUSIC THURSDAY:237MUSIC IS ON A ROLL

Hello people.It's Music Thursday..237Music is on a roll..I guess no news there..New tracks, New Videos, New Artists, New Collabos..and the list goes on and on..

I love Okay Africa's round up of Camer Music Videos: July - September. Check it out here

Here is what I am loving so far this month. Enjoy!

Deejae Vybz ft Fluri Boyz - Wadjo
"Je waka waka comme un Wadjo" Fluri Boyz in the building. Deejae Vybz na you bad pass..The video does the track justice. 



Jintior Sieni - C'est pour les boys
OK the lyrics of this song are killing..lol."C'est pour les boys, C'est pour les Nagaboko"


Gasha ft Zegerman - The Date
Love the vibe and feel of the video. #NewGroupie #Zegerman..lol. Concept, styling and directing..check "I finally got a date..A date with Nate"


Pbrodaz -Fine Cameroon Nana
PBrodaz is backkkk!!"Baby girl come rock my world".  So who is rocking PBrodaz world? I like jist ehh...lol


Pretty Boy ft Adah - Be My Wife
"Cheri coco I no di lie"...Feeling the fro style...Between Pretty boy & Adah..there's enough swag in this video..lol!!


 Taybid ft Tikay - Roll it
Let's just say this song has been on the replay..Can't get enough of the dancehall.."The way roll it girl fit make a man go insane oh"



N Stan - Feel Love
"I di feel love, baby..I di feel love oh". I love the scenes of this video and the artist kinda preppy look.
 




And the highlights of today's MT


Jovi -Et P8 Koi
Applaud the fact that Jovi is finally investing in branding and promoting himself. Love the interview with Brice @Nostalgie. ..#NewBriceGroupie. Check out the interview here

"This song way wuna di hear am I write am na with left hand.If I use my right hand.song way go commot go kill man" The lyrics of this track sef..lol




Stanley Enow - Njama Njama Cow
Shamak has done it again..Honestly the guy is a genius..And our StarBoy style is oozing from the video as usual! The release was marked by a twitter controversy...I think any PR is good PR...My condolences to Stanley Enow and his family on the loss of his sister. May she rest in perfect peace


Am I the only one who thinks a Motherland-NewBell collabo will be the bomb? In my opinion the "rivalry" has been created by the "media"..and people can get very emotional Enough said!!I just want me na collabo..lol


COMING SOON
The highly controversial entertainer Hansel Ngwane under the stage name "Hansel N"  is gearing up for the release of his first single  featuring rising star MicMonsta later this month.



Title: Check

Genre: Hip Hop/Rap
Artists: Hansel N ft. Mic Monsta
 Studio: No Hitz No Recordz, Cameroon

Produced by: PhilBillBeatz
hmmm...OK waiting!!

It's Thursday and the weekend is almost here. Enjoy the music and don't forget to share!Please support our artist and buy, share and play their music.

Y.M.
IRepCamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This