Thursday, June 12, 2014

CAMpreneur NSO DAVID & The NSO XPERIENCE

Hello people..It is already the second half of the year...Hope you are enjoying and/or planning some time out with your family and friends!                                                                        
World Cup Fever is On! Football fanatics. Enjoy!Let's hope Team237 will make us proud.                                           
Is it just me or does it seem there is a  health and fitness movement going on? Camers are focusing on their health and fitness around the globe: from Zumba, yoga, health and fitness groups,biking,trainers, coaches..You name it!                                                           

Introducing, health & fitness trainer & coach of the NsoXperience. David Nso is a National Academy Of Sports Medicine (NASM)-certified fitness trainer and health coach based in New York City. He has nearly a decade of experience training people to change their body and lifestyle. 

Tell us about yourself?  
I was born in Cameroon, Africa. I have always had an appreciation for discipline, learning, and athletics. Soccer was my childhood passion. Although a life in Africa may have led to a professional career in soccer, I decided to move to the US in my early twenties. I studied Biology at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
As I adjusted to life in the US, I began to recognize a great discrepancy in the type of beauty promoted by celebrities on television and the typical diet of most Americans. Having grown up with African food, which is heavy and spicy yet always fresh, with no preservatives, I immediately felt the effects of processed food. To counteract the weight gain that comes with American food, I began lifting weights and educating myself about the science of nutrition.

My devotion to personal fitness and healthy diet led him to a career in modeling and acting. A role in HBO’s acclaimed series The Wire inspired me to move to New York and pursue a career on camera and onscreen.  In conjunction with modeling, I pursued my true passion: fitness. My experience with nutrition taught me that fitness is more than exercise – it’s a complete lifestyle. So the NsoXperience was born.

A strong believer in “You are what you eat,” David’s unique formula for health is 80% nutrition and 20% fitness. “You need food to build muscle,” David says. “I help my clients maximize their time in the gym by giving them the proper nutrition (and rest!) to support their body.”

What is the NsoXperience all about? About the NsoXperience the vision, mission, goals, services, etc.
My  strong believer in “You are what you eat,” My formula for health is 80% nutrition and 20% fitness. “You need food to build muscle,” David says. “I help my clients maximize their time in the gym by giving them the proper nutrition (and rest!) to support their body.” My experience with nutrition taught me that fitness is more than exercise – it’s a complete lifestyle. So the NsoXperience was born.  The people that have joined the movement have really inspired me.  People from all over the world have connected via social media to find out how to be part of the NsoXperience.  Ambassadors have sent me photos of themselves in the NsoXperience t-shirt from all over the world.  My goal is to be in every continent.


What is the story behind the NsoXperience. When & How did it all start? 
NsoXperience is a lifestyle that represents healthy living. It's about improving people's lives, from the inside-out through FITNESS. My inspiration came from being a Personal Trainer. I've come across all kinds of people from different walks of life. So I asked myself: "What can I add on to motivate my clients and the general public?" Not just fitness also making the World healthier one person at a time through awareness. 








Tell us a bit more about your services?
I provide full service training in various settings such as: 1-on-1, doubles, small groups (5-10), and am starting to provide workout templates.  I have a lot of NsoX Ambassadors that are not located in New York City, but still seek my expertise.  I provide nutrition tips to all of my clients.  Some of my clients follow a strict regimen of following meal schedules, while others just need a little motivation to follow the healthy lifestyle.  I can customize plans to fit any lifestyle and help achieve fitness goals.  The ideal strategy is to tackle both fitness and nutrition in tandem.  Remember, its 80% nutrition + 20% fitness = 100% success

Your Motivation & Inspiration to start? 
 My own motivation has been since from childhood. I love interacting with people and making them feel better about themselves. This brings out the passion I have for fitness, which is why I created my own brand: NsoXperience.
  
How has the response been so far?
Words can't describe the response I've had since I created this #GetUpAndMove initiative powered by NsoXperience. I have NsoXperience clients in 6 countries right now.


 As a Fitness trainer, what the most common health issues that you come across...And how to you advice to handle them?   
Some clients who want a quick result without putting in the work. That’s why a fitness assessment is very important before you design any workout plan. I get to explain the different phases towards achieving your ultimate goal. Knowing the process will help the client's mindset for the journey ahead. Not just achieving your short term goals, but make a lifestyle habit for the rest of your life.
  

What are some of the challenges you have faced and how have you overcome them? 
In life, we all face challenges every day, respective to what you do in life. I take all challenges as a learning curve and I love my job. I work with all types of people every day in person or online with different fitness goals such as: weight loss, muscle gain, athletic training, etc. I approach each of those goals based on their assessments.


Tell us about any upcoming projects & plans Cameroon & Africa in general

I am always working on projects back home.  I have a few things in the works right now, but my primary focus is creating brand awareness for the NsoXperience. My homeland has a lot to do with my work. I always want to give back to my country, where we have obvious health crisis. I have great pride in my motherland, Cameroon.  Everything that I do roots back to my country.

How does one join the movement & what are the expectations?

We are making the world healthier one person at the time. You can become an NsoXperience ambassador wherever you are located.  Start by visiting my website www.nsoxperience.com, and order your NsoX T-shirt. All of my services are listed on the site.  You can also connect with me via Facebook or Instagram.  I will guide you on your fitness journey via online, or in person if you are in New York City. It's a lifestyle, not an obsession. We have to work together to achieve your goals.

 Life is about perseverance.  Perseverance is the hard work you do after doing the hard work you already did. You have to live the NsoXperience by joining the #GetUpAndMove initiative.


Thumbs up to David.We definitely needs more focus and health and fitness awareness..Interested in becoming a  NsoXperience Ambassador? Contact David. 

Contact Information
 Number (646) 709-3916
 Website: http://www.nsoxperience.com/
 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NsoXperience
Instagram: http://instagram.com/nso_xperience
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DavidNso


OK people.. You can purchase NsoXperience Tshirts Here.  #GetUpAndMove. Join the movement. 

Y.M.
IRepCamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This